A hungry Marie walked into her kitchen. It was 8PM, she had just gotten back from 10 hours of nonstop school, and she was tired. Tired and hungry. Her stomach growled, and she looked unhappily in her fridge. No more leftovers. So she’d had to make something from scratch…
Don’t ask why I’m referring to myself in the 3rd person, but now I present to you, Hungry Marie’s 15-minute Pasta!
Things you’ll need:
-Pasta (any kind will do)
-Shrimp (the small ones)
-Grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook the pasta. Pour in a little bit of olive oil and salt in the water while it boils.
2. After a while, add the shrimp to the boiling water.
3. Drain pasta/shrimp.
4. Now that the pot is empty of water and pasta/shrimp, melt a LOT of butter.
5. Once the butter is all melted, add the drained pasta and shrimp to the pot.
6. Squeeze about half a lemon over all that, and add some course pepper.
7. Mix! Mix! Mix!
8. Move everything from the pot to your bowl. Add some grated parmesan cheese on top.
I did take a picture, but the lighting in my kitchen is abominably horrible. Oh well.
I really need to learn how to take better photographs of food. Or buy/make a photo light box.